Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fashion + Attitude = Azren

In issue #2, TIS gives you Es Azren in the fashion-interview column.

Es Azren, a 41 year old Singaporean may have come a long way in the fashion industry, but he's rocking at heart till this very day. Being the in-house fashion stylist for the street and rock n roll brand Ed Hardy, also the Head of Department of Fashion Design Technology in PJ CAD (College of Arts and Design), Azren focus more on how he can enhance edgy-ness out of something beautiful.

Graduated from Kingston University in London about 15 years ago, Azren spent his early years as a young designer travelling round the world for a better prospect in fashion. He's travelled along the Europe area to Asia Pacific before settling down between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, he has never gotten bored of fashion just yet, "Back in the 90s, most of the fashion sense are pretty one coloured design based and its different from the present designs. Now, it's much more daring and more edgy, and it's easier for me to project more creativity into styling and designing".

"Fashion is in my blood, it's in my DNA. It's so intense for me this whole thing about fashion. I'm very into it, and I see myself creating my vision, from nothing to something, beautifying it. I love looking at beautiful people, I love seeing peoploe satisfied of what I'd create for them. I appreciate those moments".

During TIS launch, Azren was there to facilitate the making, the process, well, mostly everything during the Ed Hardy catwalk show. And we can say, he means business when he talks fashion. The amount of creativity, focus and dedication he has in putting everything into place in a short period of time, AMAZING! Awesome job!

Facebook : Ed Hardy Malaysia
Email : ez_azren@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment